IRS Tax Issues & Resolution

When you find yourself in a situation with the IRS where you have not filed several years of tax returns, received an under reporter CP2000 notice from the IRS, or the IRS has prepared a substitute return, we can help remedy the issues by correcting the issues and restoring compliance.   

We have extensive experience amending and preparing tax returns for several tax years if you have not filed. If you feel overwhelmed because you need to file several years of taxes, we can help. We can get transcripts (records from the IRS which lists income that has been reported to them) and work with you to get an accurate tax filing. 

In addition, we partner with the most reputable tax attorney in Georgia, the Law Offices of Alyssa Maloof Whatley. Alyssa has several years of experience to help reduce your debt to the IRS and State of Georgia. In situations where you have received notices from the IRS or GA, we work directly with Alyssa’s firm- we handle the tax filings and Alyssa handles negotiations to help reduce the debt you owe. 

Tax Services

Our professionals have extensive experience in tax preparation and planning for S-Corps, Partnerships, LLCs, C-Corps, Estates, and Trust tax returns. We pride ourselves in understanding complex tax transactions and can implement tax strategies to minimize tax liability.

Business Advisory

Our firm will guide you through any challenge you face such as buying or selling a business, succession planning, understanding how the tax reform (TCJA) can benefit your business, converting your entity structure to a more favorable treatment, assisting in getting your business a loan, analyzing your current insurance policies, among various other advisory services.

Individual Advisory

Our professionals will assist in helping you reach your financials goals. We take a closer look at your current financial/retirement planning and analyze your options, while taking into account tax deductions. We consider the value of your estate and will be able to implement estate planning strategies so your wealth can transfer seamlessly to your family.

Got a question? Send us a message.

    © Copyright - Aspire CPA Group